Dr. Victor Cantero, MD

Very nice Dr and staff

Sep 17th, 2015

Best doctor ever!

Feb 5th, 2015

Dr. Cantero has always been very kind to me. His staff is very friendly and they try their best to solve whatever problem you may have. The office in MIRAMAR Memoria Hospital is always clean and they always take care of my referral if I need one. One of the best places to go when you need GYN care.

Dec 27th, 2014

Horrible

by CARINA LA CAVA on May 14th, 2013

I went to the office located at 10067 Pines Blvd. 33024, Dr. Cantero was in a hurry every time I went there and I have to keep telling him what needed to be done.He should read the patient's file before coming into the room. He stripped my membranes,( VERY painful). Even though it is common practice do to this it is still a medical procedure that needed your permission and he had no right to do it without MY knowledge. He did it without telling me. Ask first if is OK !!!! It was a very bad experience. Membrane stripping is done to try to start labor. The health care provider may suggest stripping your membranes if continuing the pregnancy seems dangerous for your health or your infant's health. This wasn't the case. It is considered "elective" if there is no medical reason for it. "If you're not approaching the 42nd week of pregnancy, it's best to be patient." I was 39 weeks pregnant. I was 2 cm dialated.. after leaving the doctors office I did bleed a lot. I went to the hospital, I was in labor for 32 hours and only dialated to 3 cm, having contractions every 5 minutes. A spontaneous labour is what I was looking for... one that starts naturally without any type of inductions. It was a nightmare.

great!! show details great!!
by pleased patient on Feb 28th, 2013

I hate this time of year but dr. cantero and his staff at miramar were great espcially the one with curly hair very attentive. I would refer anyone and everyone.