- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Carabba is Excellent. Dr. Carabba has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Carabba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Carabba graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carabba has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center-Salem Campus
- Northeast Health Sys- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carabba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Victor Carabba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor H. Carabba practice?
Dr. Victor Carabba practices Internal Medicine near Gloucester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynn, MA and Beverly, MA.
See Gloucester Internists.