A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Carabello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Carabello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Carabello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Dr. Carabello has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Gonzalez Carabello MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Victor G. Carabello practice?
- Dr. Victor Carabello has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Victor Carabello practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near , .