A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Carabello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Carabello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Carabello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carabello graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Carabello has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carabello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans