A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Carpiniello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Carpiniello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carpiniello
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Carpiniello Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Carpiniello, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpiniello graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carpiniello has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Leonard Carpiniello FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Victor L. Carpiniello practice?
- Dr. Victor Carpiniello has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victor Carpiniello practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.