A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Carpiniello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Carpiniello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carpiniello
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Carpiniello Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Carpiniello, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpiniello graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carpiniello has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Leonard Carpiniello FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Victor L. Carpiniello practice?
- Dr. Victor Carpiniello has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Carpiniello practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.