A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Carrion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Carrion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Carrion, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrion graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Carrion has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Gerard Carrion MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Victor G. Carrion practice?
- Dr. Victor Carrion has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Carrion practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Psychiatrists.