Learn more about Dr. Victor Carrion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Carrion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Carrion, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrion graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Carrion has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carrion accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor G. Carrion practice?
Dr. Victor Carrion practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Child Psychiatrists.