A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Celani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Celani is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Celani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Celani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Celani, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Celani graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Celani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor J Celani MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor J. Celani practice?
- Dr. Victor Celani has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Celani practices Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.