A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Celani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Celani, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Celani graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Celani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor J Celani MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor J. Celani practice?
- Dr. Victor Celani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Victor Celani practices Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.