A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Chu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chu
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chu Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Chu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Fayetteville City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Soongyu Chu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor S. Chu practice?
- Dr. Victor Chu has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Chu practices Family Medicine near Harrison, AR.
See Harrison Primary Care Doctors.