Dr. Victor Cillis MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

March 27th, 2015
amazing doctor
My kids and I love Doctor Cillis. They literally laugh the entire visit. Love him!

March 26th, 2013
Best pediatrician for my son.
We were new to the Cape and didn't know any doctors in the area. I googled Pediatricians in Hyannis, and found Dr. Cillis. My son was very ill, and was seen immediately. The nurse in the office is very very nice, and the receptionist didn't want to let us see the doctor. She told me to fill out a health history and then I would be called the following week if my son was accepted as a patient. Well the nurse saw how ill my son was and that he needed to be seen immediately. She took my son right in and my son met Dr. Cillis. He was so nice and thorough with my son, and made him feel very comfortable, which in turn made me very comfortable. He is an excellent doctor. Recently, my son was seen again for a different issue. Dr. Cillis came in to the examination room, looked at me quickly, and then turned away and devoted all of the remaining conversation and his attention to my son. He was treating him as an equal in terms of listening to him. I didn't care that he ignored me, because he was doing his job and was treating my son, not me. I spoke to him briefly at the end of the appointment and then we left. He is fabulous and gives the children the time they deserve. I highly recommend Dr. Cillis.

January 21st, 2013
Amazing. Best doctor
I personally have been seeing Dr. Cillis since I was about 12, so about 9 years, my sister seen him for about 9 years, and now my daughter sees him. He is the best doctor I have had as a pediatrician and he really takes time to figure out what the problem is and to help you out. He won't just push you out the door with the standard heres some antibiotics go away. He takes his time, he comes up with a solution best for you. We have mass health and have NEVER EVER had a problem with it, so the person who wrote a bad review back in 2010 probably isn't telling the whole story to her situation. I am dreading the fact that I have to find another doctor for myself now, I'm afraid I won't find another doctor as great as him. I highly recommend him to everyone with kids!

January 10th, 2012
Even though at times he is rather curt with parents, his interaction with my 2 babies has been wonderful, which is why I go back to him. They both laugh and smile at him and are very comfortable. He has answered all my questions and taken care of any issues that my lil ones have had. He obviously cares so much about lil ones and takes the time to address any concerns with them and explains everything in full detail that needs to be done.

October 31st, 2011
Excellent with children, not so much adults
He is great with my daughter. Very very reassuring and gentle. His bedside manner with the parents is lacking. He comes off cold and rather curt. However I've been with him for nearly three years because he is so great with my daughter.We have masshealth and have never had a problem with our insurance being accepted.

August 19th, 2011
A great down to earth Doctor.
I have 2 kids that see Doc. Cillis and they both love him. We've gone to him for almost 8 years. When we started seeing him we had Mass Health and never had a problem. Then as the years pasted we got new insurance but had no problems transitioning. I always recommend him to my friends when they complain about there doctors. The thing I like the most about him is that he takes a more holistic approach most of the time with my kids. He never rushes into un-needed testing, and rarely pushes antibiotics unless absolutely needed!

June 8th, 2011
I have five daughters ranging in age from 4 yrs to 19 yrs, and have Dr. Cillis for their Pediatrician for about 16 years. Through the years we have found him to be a very compitent Dr. He has always gone beyond what I feel he needs to at each visit, to make all of my children more comfortable, and he has always been accurate when diagnosing them...from simple virus's, to Benign Occipital Epilepsy. All of my children think that Dr. Cillis is the best, and I definitely agree!!

March 4th, 2011
He is the best
He cares kids very much. He tells what I have to do clearly when kids are sick.The worker were not great.The nurse is not nice sometimes.

October 8th, 2009
Nice experience
Given my 2 year old son has no issues with going to the docter, but he was very comfortable and liked doctor Cillis. The doctor put some concerns to rest and helped us quickly and professionally. This was my first visit and setting up the innitial paperwork woas no hassle.