A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Cimino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Cimino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Cimino, DDS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Cimino graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cimino has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Cimino DDS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor Cimino practice?
- Dr. Victor Cimino has 7 office locations.
Dr. Victor Cimino practices Plastic Surgery near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Homer Glen, IL and Plainfield, IL.
See Maywood Plastic Surgeons.