A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Cobos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Cobos, Surgeon, (General Surgery) is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cobos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cobos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Cobos, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobos graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cobos has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Luis Cobos MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor L. Cobos practice?
- Dr. Victor Cobos has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Cobos practices Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Surgeons.