Surgeon, (General Surgery)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Bad doctor show details Bad doctor
Apr 8th, 2016

I had surgery to have a hernia repaired and after surgery he said he removed a lipoma (fatty tissue), he never ordered X-rays or an MRI and I still have the hernia. The surgery was a waste of my time, very costly and a risk to my health. I would never go to this doctor again.

Dec 31st, 2015

I went to Dr. Cobos to have an abdominal hernia repaired because of pain after eating. After surgery he said there was no hernia and he said he removed a lipoma, (fatty tissue). He never ordered an MRI or any other tests to verify a hernia. I still have abdominal pain after eating. I feel the surgery was a waste of time, money, ($800. copay) and an unnecessary risk to my health.

Love him!! show details Love him!!
by Heather on Feb 24th, 2015

Very nice man and great surgeon!

Feb 6th, 2015

Excellent care! Great staff, except the male nurse could improve his appearance a bit.

RN - Employee Health THDN show details RN - Employee Health THDN
by Deb Dolezal on Aug 28th, 2014

Dr. Cobos has a very personable reputation. He is very professional, empathetic and performed his surgery flawlessly. I am very satisfied with his services.

The BEST! show details The BEST!
Oct 19th, 2012

My mother at 85 has major health issues and she needed emergency removal surgery of her gall bladder after she was stable. Dr. Cobos took the time to inform us about EVERYTHING! He was happy and upbeat even though we had concerns, and Mom sailed through perfectly. Everyone was wonderful and we look forward to her recovery.

Saved my son show details Saved my son
May 16th, 2012

Diagnosed, then operated on, my son's appendicitis. It was a pretty bad case, and Dr Cobos never acted otherwise. He was forthright, yet calming. His confidence lends to reassurance, and his calm, almost nurturing manner is very welcome in a time of need. This was our only experience with this doctor, and I was so VERY impressed. A good man, and a great doctor.