Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Contri
Dr. Victor Contri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Michigan City, IN. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Contri is affiliated with Franciscan St Anthony Health - Michigan City, Franciscan St. Anthony MC and Franciscan St. Anthony Health Michigan City. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Contri has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Victor Contri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Michigan City, IN.
Dr. Anthony Umolu
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Michigan City, IN 0 mi38
Dr. Leonard Green III
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
Michigan City, IN 0.54 mi37
Dr. Cathleen Mok
Michigan City, IN 0.54 mi14