A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Contri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Contri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Contri graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Contri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- St. Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Contri MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Victor Contri practice?
- Dr. Victor Contri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Contri practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Michigan City, IN.
See Michigan City Family Physicians and Michigan City General Practitioners.