A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Corondan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Corondan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Corondan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Corondan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Corondan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Corondan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor Corondan practice?
- Dr. Victor Corondan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Victor Corondan practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Warren Primary Care Doctors.