A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Corrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Corrigan, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Corrigan, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Corrigan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Corrigan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eastside Medical Center
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Corrigan MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Victor Corrigan practice?
- Dr. Victor Corrigan has 22 office locations.
Dr. Victor Corrigan practices Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Ridge, GA and Jasper, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.