Learn more about Dr. Victor Corrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Corrigan, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corrigan
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Corrigan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Corrigan, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Corrigan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Corrigan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eastside Medical Center
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Corrigan MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Victor Corrigan practice?
- Dr. Victor Corrigan has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Corrigan practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.