Learn more about Dr. Victor Corrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Corrigan, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corrigan
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corrigan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Corrigan, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Corrigan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Corrigan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eastside Medical Center
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Corrigan MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Victor Corrigan practice?
- Dr. Victor Corrigan has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Corrigan practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.