Dr. Victor Corrigan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Corrigan?

September 26th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Corrigan for several years. Upon a recent visit he asks me why I have been on a blood thinner for 6 years. I said because you prescribed it. He said I should have been off it three years ago. He then asked ME if I had high blood pressure. He should know. He never tells me anything about my condition. I must ask questions before he volunteers information. Every visit is like meeting him for the first time. He has no knowledge of my history or records. He is friendly and personable but not attentive to my medical situation. Very very dissatisfied. Also hard to get follow up from phone calls for prescriptions and scheduling/ordering tests. Staff is very slow to respond if at all. He is a doctor for those who don't expect the best.

May 13th, 2012

DISAPPOINTED

WAIT TIME OVER AN HOUR, NO APOLOGY OR REASON GIVEN. INSUFFICIENT TESTS. INACCURATE RESULTS RECEIVED ON CHECK OUT PAPER. TOOK PHONE CALL DURING A TOO BRIEF EXAM.NO, WOULD NOT RECOMMEND UNLESS YOU ARE A VIP.

October 8th, 2015