A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Cox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Cox, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cox has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor S Cox MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Victor S. Cox practice?
- Dr. Victor Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Cox practices Otolaryngology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Otolaryngologists.