Dr. Victor Cox MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 6th, 2016
Everything went exactly as he told me it was going too. Had great results and would suggest anybody to do it if they needed it done.

September 13th, 2016
Sinus Surgery
Dr. Cox did my sinus surgery and it was a great success. I have suffered for years with sinus problems that just kept getting worse. What a wonderful feeling to be able to breath and not feel stuffed up. I would highly recommend him!

January 19th, 2011
Great doctor!
Dr. Cox has been treating me for chronic sinus problems for 6 years now. He has taken great care of me and is sincerely concerned about my health! He has been open to some natural treatments/supplements that I have wanted to try, and he is respectful of my needs and opinions. I feel like we're a team. He listens to me and I listen to him! On the few occasions that I have had to wait quite awhile at an appointment, I don't mind because I know that he will take the time with me that is needed and not rush. I am willing to wait patiently while he gives the time needed to his other patients, too!

March 8th, 2010
Horrible Experience
I made an appointment to see Dr. Cox about having a lipoma removed from my face. When I made the appointment, I was clear that I needed to be done by a certain time to pick up my child at school. I was assured that my appointment was the first after lunch and it would be on time. When I got to the office, the lady at the front desk spent the first 10 minutes on the phone before checking me in. Then I waited 40 minutes in a patient room. After about 50 minutes total, I told the nurse that I needed to leave to pick up my daughter. She acted like "no big deal, lets just reschedule." When I asked why Dr. Cox was taking so long, I was told that he had a "walk in" just before I got there. Apparently, Dr. Cox felt it was ok to take a "walk in" during my SCHEDULED appointment. I was extremely upset and I asked to have Dr. Cox call me about the situation. When he did call (which I was surprised that he actually did call!) he was sarcastic and annoyed. I didn't receive one apology from him.

January 13th, 2009
Ok Visit; Unique Approach
Most doctors just want to tell you to use sprays and move on; Dr. Cox seemed to be interested in a long-term solution. Therefore, I'm open to the idea of surgery, not sure yet to go forward.