The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Daddio
Dr. Victor Daddio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fredericksburg, VA, with other offices in Fredericksburg, VA and Fredericksburg, VA (and 1 other location). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Daddio is affiliated with Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital, Mary Washington Hospital and Stafford Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Daddio has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Victor Daddio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.
Dr. Frank Koenig III
Fredericksburg, VA 0 mi14
Dr. Lane Ritter
Fredericksburg, VA 0.54 mi11
Dr. Richard Earnhardt
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Fredericksburg, VA 0.54 mi28