A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor DaSilva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor DaSilva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor DaSilva, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. DaSilva graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Reis DaSilva FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor R. DaSilva practice?
- Dr. Victor DaSilva has 1 office location.
- Dr. Victor DaSilva practices Neurological Surgery near Unknown, TX.