Learn more about Dr. Victor DaSilva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor DaSilva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor DaSilva, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. DaSilva graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DaSilva has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DaSilva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor R. DaSilva practice?
Dr. Victor DaSilva practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery near Sherman, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Fort Pierce, FL.
See Sherman Neurological Surgeons and Sherman Orthopedic Surgeons.