A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Diaz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Diaz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Alejandro Diaz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor A. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Victor Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Diaz practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.