A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Dinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Dinh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Dinh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinh graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dinh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Hieu Dinh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor H. Dinh practice?
- Dr. Victor Dinh has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Dinh practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Family Physicians.