Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Unprofessional Receptionist show details Unprofessional Receptionist
by Steven Tran on Jan 27th, 2015

The receptionist female name Thuy need to be let go. She is the reason that my mom got confused and wasting times just for a simple test result . Didn't bother to call for changing appointment (Staff fault)Promises to call back but never did for couple of times My mom have to call . Thuy is unprofessional, ill trained. Hopefully Dr Dinh can see this messages. Not only me but some other clients have complian about Thuy already.

patient show details patient
May 3rd, 2013

Dr. Dinh is a great doctor, I couldn't agree more. But the problem is with a receptionist whose name is Thuy. She had a very bad manner, may be Dr. Dinh should let her go, I think. Not only the manner, she also acts like she do people favors, that she is the BOSS while she's only a receptionist in there. I feel bad for Dr. Dinh, I am sure that he doesn't know. That's why I left Dr. Dinh even I know he is a GOOD DOCTOR.

Great Doctor and well missed here in Baton Rouge show details Great Doctor and well missed here in Baton Rouge
by CBajoie on Sep 10th, 2009

He was my doctor for the time that he was in Baton Rouge. I haven't found any doctor as thorough as he was. The time he spends with you, I believe, is the reason he left the practice here, they were trying to put a time restraint on him.