A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Dominguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Dominguez is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Dominguez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominguez graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dominguez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ventura County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Dominguez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor Dominguez practice?
- Dr. Victor Dominguez has 12 office locations.
Dr. Victor Dominguez practices Family Medicine near Santa Paula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oak View, CA and Camarillo, CA.
See Santa Paula Primary Care Doctors.