A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Dreicer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Dreicer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Dreicer, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreicer graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dreicer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dreicer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor S. Dreicer practice?
Dr. Victor Dreicer practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Adult Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons and Mesa Family Physicians.