A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Ortega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortega
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ortega Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Ortega, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Ortega has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Enrique Ortega MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Victor E. Ortega practice?
- Dr. Victor Ortega has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Ortega practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Internists, Greensboro Critical Care Practitioners, and Greensboro Pulmonologists.