A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Ortega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Ortega, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Ortega has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Enrique Ortega MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Victor E. Ortega practice?
- Dr. Victor Ortega has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Ortega practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Internists, Greensboro Critical Care Practitioners, and Greensboro Pulmonologists.