Learn more about Dr. Victor Ortega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortega
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Ortega Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Ortega, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Ortega has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Enrique Ortega MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Victor E. Ortega practice?
- Dr. Victor Ortega has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Ortega practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Internists, Greensboro Critical Care Practitioners, and Greensboro Pulmonologists.