Dr. Victor Ejercito Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Ejercito?

Negligent & Falsifying medical reports

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Dr. Ejercito cauterized my nose one day when I couldn't get it to stop bleeding. Everything went fine the initial day. My issue came in during my follow up visit, in which he proceeded to stick a suction tube up my nose which pulled the scab off of my inner nostril. You could tell immediately that he knew he had messed up & he quickly re-cauterized my nose & I had to have it packed AGAIN for 4-5 days. I did not create an issue with this- I didn't really understand at the time of what he was all doing & why, but that is where I messed up...Because of course, they bill me out for this second cauterization, packing & office visit. So I had a nurse liason review this with the head of the dept. Of course (as always) they ruled in favor of the care provided. When I re-explained what happened, the liason had no reasoning as to why a suction tube was ever put up my nose. The records indicated that the nose was not fully healed and that is why it had to be re-cauterized. 100% FALSE...nose was healing perfectly fine....no blood at all- just this scab. So the Dr. falsified the medical records AFTER messing up....Needless to say, I will never see this physician again, and if I could, I would never go to the Marshfield Clinic. Unfortunately- our insurance only has them as our in-network provider & they are the only clinic within an hour.

Posted on December 18th, 2009

De. Ejercito is an excellent physician. He is very thorough in his treatment, evaluation and follow-up care. He is one of the best doctors I have ever used.

Posted on November 26th, 2015