A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Elner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Elner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Elner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Elner, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Elner graduated from University of Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Elner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Elner MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Victor Elner practice?
- Dr. Victor Elner has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Elner practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.