A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Elner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Elner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Elner, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Elner graduated from University of Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Elner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor Elner practice?
Dr. Victor Elner practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.