Learn more about Dr. Victor Eloy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Eloy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eloy
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eloy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Eloy, FACG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Eloy graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Eloy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- Decatur Mem Hosp, Decatur, Il
- St Marys Hosp, Decatur, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Eloy FACG and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Victor Eloy practice?
- Dr. Victor Eloy has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Eloy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Gastroenterologists.