A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Ettinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Ettinger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Ettinger, MD, MBA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ettinger graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ettinger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ettinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Kern Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans