A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Ettinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Ettinger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Ettinger, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ettinger graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ettinger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor George Ettinger MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Victor G. Ettinger practice?
- Dr. Victor Ettinger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Victor Ettinger practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists and Bakersfield Endocrinologists.