Dr. Victor Ettinger Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 22nd, 2014

Absolutely incredible doctor

I can NOT say enough great things about Dr. Ettinger! I was diabetic during my pregnancy, and he saw me every two weeks. He was amazing. I had to go into the hospital a week before I delivered due to really high blood sugar. He showed up EVERY day to monitor me. My son would not have been born without him. I truly adore him. I live in Louisiana now, and my son is four now and healthy as can be. I truly adore Dr. Ettinger and thank God everyday for him.

October 15th, 2015