A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Faradji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Faradji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Faradji graduated from Universidad Anahuac, Huixquilucan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Faradji has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Faradji MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Victor Faradji practice?
- Dr. Victor Faradji has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Faradji practices Neurology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Neurologists.