Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Fariwa
Dr. Victor Fariwa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Deal, NJ. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fariwa is affiliated with Mount Sinai Brooklyn, Maimonides Medical Center and Kings County Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Fariwa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Victor Fariwa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Abdullah Khan
Pain Management, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.04 mi
Dr. Alber Ftiha
Brooklyn, NY 0.04 mi17
Dr. Sabita Moktan
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.04 mi30