Dr. Victor Ferlise Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Ferlise?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2017

Highly skilled with a wonderful manner.

Dr. Ferlise is a great doc, highly skilled and with a manner that makes him easy to talk with, he takes sufficient time to answer questions and concerns. He takes a measured approach, one step at a time and reassures patients they are doing well. I found it to be a pleasant experience, as pleasant as urology can be. I am grateful to Dr. Ferlise for his care.

May 16th, 2012

Awesome!!!!!!

You won't find a better Doctor then Dr. Ferlise! Professional and compassionate and completely puts you at ease with his bedside manner. I choose him over doctors at U of Penn to perform robotic surgery to remove my cancerous prostate. This man is natural and authentic and sincere...A true heal both physically and emotionally. Don't look anywhere else for a urologist!!!!

May 4th, 2012

I had just recently been going to Dr. Ferlise for urological problems. He is the best doctor I have seen in a long time. He did all kinds of testing to see what was wrong with me. After my procedure, he called my husband to let him know the outcome. I had more questions and left a message with his office regarding my concerns. Dr. Ferlise called me back personally within the same day and answered my questions completely. He is excellent!

December 2nd, 2010

One of the best I have ever seen

June 26th, 2009

I changed doctors based on positive experience

Looking for a second opinion, and possibly a new doctor based on my previous doctor's awful communication skills I was very impressed with Dr. Ferlise's patient interest, time spent and willingness to answer questions and engage in discussions. The staff was also much more pleasant to deal with when scheduling appointments than they were at the previous provider as well. It was also easier to get an appointment and they were very willing to work around my schedule since I travel a lot on business. The office is a little old, but clean. I am a scientist and ask a lot of in-depth technical questions, which many doctors do not like, but Dr. Ferlise did not seem to mind at all. I felt much more positive about my first experience here than I did about any of my experiences at my previous urologist. Based on this experience I have made the decision to switch doctors to Dr. Ferlise.

August 4th, 2017