Dr. Victor Fontana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Fontana?

August 9th, 2017

Sun Spot Removal

Dr. Fontana removed a mole from my back and the results are excellent. I previously had two moles removed by another physician and the scar from Dr. Fontana's work is easily 75-80% smaller. Great work and an excellent experience!

June 20th, 2017

Plastic Surgery

I just left Dr. Fontana's office with my 10 year old daughter, for her one year follow up. My daughter was bitten in the face by a dog last July. As a parent, this was one of those situations that you never want to see happen to anyone, let alone your child. Dr. Fontana met us in the Emergency Room of Bayshore Hospital, and couldn't have handled a child more professionally and comforting. Her wound was so severe that it required almost 40 stitches. Dr. Fontana was so meticulous, making sure that he gave my daughter the best chances minimal scarring. Well, its now a year later and we are AMAZED on how well her wound has healed. It's almost unnoticeable !! I cannot thank you enough Dr. Fontana for taking care of my daughter. You are an amazing Plastic Surgeon !! If I could only post before and after pictures..... Sincerely, A Very Happy Dad

June 13th, 2017

Excellent experience start to finish!

Dr. Fontana fixed my broken nose and I could not be happier! I had an accident and my nose was extremely disfigured, leaving me very upset. After seeing Dr. Fontana and having him work his magic, I could not be happier and there is no way to tell it was ever broken! The staff at his office was very friendly and he provided me with excellent information in regards to my procedure. The procedure went extremely well and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Dr. Fontana is a perfectionist in every sense of the word. Great doctor & a great person!

July 30th, 2015

Breast reduction surgery

Dr. Fontana performed breast reduction surgery on me to alleviate chronic neck and back pain. I also had uneven breast size which caused me to be self conscious and uncomfortable in my clothing. It has been two and a half years since the surgery. The neck and back pain were instantly relieved and my breast look and feel better than ever! I have no visible scars and wear regular bras and look great in my clothing..Thank you Dr. Fontana for your skilled and professional service. You are a God send!!

June 13th, 2015

Breast Reduction

After suffering with chronic back and neck pain for too many years, I chose Dr. Fontana to perform my breast reduction surgery and I could not possibly be happier! I feel (and look) like a new woman. Not only is Dr. Fontana a genuinely caring and skilled surgeon, he is also an artist. I'm now one month post op and my results well exceed my expectations. Thank you, Dr.Fontana!

June 3rd, 2015

Dr. Fontana treated my young son's cheek that required 3 stiches. Less than a year later, it is barely noticeable!

February 3rd, 2015

Hand surgery

Dr Fontana did hand surgery on a finger that I had a tumor in the nail bed. Was very skeptical about the surgery , but Dr Fontana was great! Surgery went well and my finger looks great now and no pain anymore! thanks Dr Fontana.

August 14th, 2017