Breast reduction surgery show details Breast reduction surgery
by Queenal, Matawan NJ on Jul 30th, 2015

Dr. Fontana performed breast reduction surgery on me to alleviate chronic neck and back pain. I also had uneven breast size which caused me to be self conscious and uncomfortable in my clothing. It has been two and a half years since the surgery. The neck and back pain were instantly relieved and my breast look and feel better than ever! I have no visible scars and wear regular bras and look great in my clothing..Thank you Dr. Fontana for your skilled and professional service. You are a God send!!

Breast Reduction show details Breast Reduction
by Kathleen on Jun 12th, 2015

After suffering with chronic back and neck pain for too many years, I chose Dr. Fontana to perform my breast reduction surgery and I could not possibly be happier! I feel (and look) like a new woman. Not only is Dr. Fontana a genuinely caring and skilled surgeon, he is also an artist. I'm now one month post op and my results well exceed my expectations. Thank you, Dr.Fontana!

Jun 2nd, 2015

Dr. Fontana treated my young son's cheek that required 3 stiches. Less than a year later, it is barely noticeable!

Hand surgery show details Hand surgery
by Brenda Bellamy on Feb 3rd, 2015

Dr Fontana did hand surgery on a finger that I had a tumor in the nail bed. Was very skeptical about the surgery , but Dr Fontana was great! Surgery went well and my finger looks great now and no pain anymore! thanks Dr Fontana.