A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Forys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Forys, Emergency Physician, Internist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- House Calls
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Forys graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk.
Dr. Forys has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Forys MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Victor Forys practice?
- Dr. Victor Forys has 5 office locations.
Dr. Victor Forys practices Emergency Medicine and Public Health near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Gurnee, IL.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians and Chicago Preventive Medicine Specialists.