A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Frankel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Frankel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Frankel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Robert Frankel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor R. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Victor Frankel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victor Frankel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Linwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Northfield, NJ.
See Linwood Surgeons.