A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Frankel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frankel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frankel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Frankel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frankel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Robert Frankel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor R. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Victor Frankel has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Frankel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Linwood, NJ.
See Linwood Orthopedic Surgeons.