A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Ruiz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruiz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Ruiz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Ruiz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Southern Ocean County Hospital,Manahawkin.Nj
- Southern Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor German Ruiz MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Victor G. Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Victor Ruiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Ruiz practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Manahawkin, NJ.
See Manahawkin Internists and Manahawkin Oncologists.