A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Gallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Gallo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Gallo, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gallo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor August Gallo MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor A. Gallo practice?
- Dr. Victor Gallo has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Gallo practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Surgeons.