A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Gallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Gallo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Gallo, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Gallo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gallo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor A. Gallo practice?
Dr. Victor Gallo practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Surgeons.