A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Gentile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Gentile is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Gentile, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentile graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gentile has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
- Newton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Gentile MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Victor Gentile practice?
- Dr. Victor Gentile has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Gentile practices Otolaryngology near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, NJ.
See Hackettstown Otolaryngologists.