A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Goldberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Goldberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
- Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Goldberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Victor Goldberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victor Goldberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.