A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Gomez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomez
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gomez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Gomez, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from Fundacion Universitaria De Ciencias De La Salud, Bogota.
Dr. Gomez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Manuel Gomez MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Victor M. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Victor Gomez has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Gomez practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Critical Care Practitioners and Dallas Pulmonologists.