Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Gomez
Dr. Victor Gomez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Gomez is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Kindred Hospital Dallas and Methodist Dallas Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Gomez has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Victor Gomez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Adebola Adesanya
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi25
Dr. Allan Shulkin
Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi39
Dr. Rick Waldo
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi43