Pulmonologist (lungs)

7777 Forest Ln
Ste B222
Dallas, TX 75230
(972) 566-7007
Locations and availability (1)

|  very knowledgeable  |  show details
by Rebecca D on Dec 20th, 2013

I have seen Dr.Gomez in the hospital many times as a consult for my asthma. My asthma is very difficult at best. He always has taken the time to speak with me about meds and history to be reviewed. I have also seen him in the office as well. He is with Pulmonary and Critical Care Consultants, I see him when my Pulmo is working in critical care unit at Medical City Dallas. Very nice and knowledgeable. I would very much trust my care to this doctor.

|  Fantastic doctor!  |  show details
by Brenda N on Aug 17th, 2013

Listens to every word you say. Demonstrates genuine empathy. Works well with other specialists to help identify your problem, if needed. He is fabulous in every way. When I went to him I had serious lung problems that other doctors told me were a mystery and I would likely die from it because they couldn't accurately diagnose it. (I was 36 years old). Dr. Gomez recognized it as being autoimmune disease. After looking at my history he was shocked that no other specialist had noticed my odd health history before. He not only gave me hope but he gave me my quality of life back. I no longer have any problems with my lungs and he probably saved me a lifetime of future health problems by getting me to the right place for autoimmune treatment.