A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Gorduek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorduek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gorduek Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorduek graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Gorduek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor R Gorduek MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Victor R. Gorduek practice?
- Dr. Victor Gorduek has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Gorduek practices Hematology & Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Oncologists.