A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gregory has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Harley Gregory DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Victor H. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Victor Gregory has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Gregory practices Psychiatry near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Psychiatrists.