A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregory
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Gregory Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gregory has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Harley Gregory DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Victor H. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Victor Gregory has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victor Gregory practices Psychiatry near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Frederick, MD and Jacksonville, FL.
See Fort Myers Psychiatrists.