Dr. Victor Gura MD Patient Reviews

November 24th, 2014
Saved my life 1970 in Sinai desert

February 15th, 2014
My Appreciation for Dr. Gura
I was very shocked to hear the negative comments mentioned on the internet about Dr. Victor Gura. To the contrary we have found his professionalism demeanor, bedside manor and over all attention to detail to be of the highest standard. I wish all doctors had a little of Dr. Gura in them. Coming from the south, (North Carolina) and having dealt with doctors there, Dr. Gura was like a fresh breath of air. My wife and I appreciate and was very surprised to see how much time he would spend with us regarding our medical needs. Sometimes he would show humor, pertaining to a subject I was overly concerned about with my health, putting my wife and I at ease. I should say I have had problems with my heart, high cholesterol among other things and since I have been under his care, my health as turned around one hundred percent. So much I have created these lyrics, "Here he comes to save the day, Dr. Gura is on his way." When you take his office manager combined with his nurse, you get a complete package for overall concern of the patients well being.

July 19th, 2013
Horrible Doctor
Doctor Victor Gura, MD. Is one of the worse bedside mannered physicians I've ever met in my life. I felt completely uncomfortable having Doctor Victor Gura as a specialist. He didn't seem competent enough to show respect to his patients, nevertheless to rely on his medical expertise. I believe a physicians mannerism reflex directly on the level of quality medical care they provide to their patients. Needless to say i would not recommend Doctor Vitor Gura. Not only he makes you wait over an hour every time you go for a visit at his office, but his arrogance will disgust you and make you wonder how he has been in practice for so long.

January 31st, 2013
I worked for a patient of Dr. Gura's as caregiver for years and I observed his professional work ethic at the same time his incredible heart. Dr. Gura has excellent communication with the other physicians, clients and their family members. He distinguished himself as a Doctor from taking his time to consider and explain various options and recommend treatment considerations using a language that "normal people" can understand. Not to mention his charm and great sense of humor. We absolutely adore him.

June 10th, 2012
Dr. Gura_Absolutely the best.
I have been seeing Dr. Gura since 1999, when he appeared at my side in the ER at Cedars Sinai. He has, quite literally, saved my life twice. He also, through his conservative and thoughtful approach, prevented me from losing my (only) kidney.He is a truly brilliant physician who loves his profession and is unbelievably kind and caring to every patient.In addition, he is devoted to finding ways to improve life for patients who suffer from kidney failure.I am so grateful that I was led to Dr. Gura. He is an amazing and wonderful doctor and human being.

December 19th, 2011
Excellent Doctor.
Dr. Gura is a very caring doctor, he goes above and beyond to help his patients. I have been his patient for several years and recommend him very highly.

August 13th, 2011
Dr. Gura is passionately dedicated to his vocation. He is on the forefront of research, is detail oriented in caring for his patients and still finds time to educate up and coming physicians. You might have to wait a bit when you go in to see him, but you will be given the same courtesy and attention when he meets with you that he gives to each one of his patients.

July 15th, 2011
For many years I was a UCLA patient but a stroke brought me in contact with Dr V.Gura in the hospital. His care convinced me to become his patient and for the past, almost 3 years, I am very pleased having him taking care of my health issues.Today I am back in shape and do not seem to have any symptoms of the stroke which affected my left side.

December 14th, 2009
Best MD I've had in a long time.
He really cares.