A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Gonzalez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor H. Gonzalez practice?
Dr. Victor Gonzalez practices Ophthalmology near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Harlingen, TX and Brownsville, TX.
See McAllen Ophthalmologists.