Learn more about Dr. Victor Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Gonzalez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Hugo Gonzalez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Victor H. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Victor Gonzalez has 7 office locations.
Dr. Victor Gonzalez practices Ophthalmology near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsville, TX and Harlingen, TX.
See McAllen Ophthalmologists.