Learn more about Dr. Victor Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Gonzalez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Hugo Gonzalez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Victor H. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Victor Gonzalez has 7 office locations.
Dr. Victor Gonzalez practices Ophthalmology near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsville, TX and Harlingen, TX.
See McAllen Ophthalmologists.