A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Peralta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peralta
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Peralta, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Information Systems/OM
Education & Awards
Dr. Peralta graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Peralta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Hugo Peralta FAAFP and MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor H. Peralta practice?
- Dr. Victor Peralta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victor Peralta practices Occupational Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleburne, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Arlington Preventive Medicine Specialists.