A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Hakim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hakim
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakim graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hakim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Hakim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor Hakim practice?
- Dr. Victor Hakim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Hakim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.