Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Harding
Dr. Victor Harding, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Harding is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center, Florida Hospital Waterman and Florida Hospital Kissimmee. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Harding has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Victor Harding is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Mohamad Kabbani
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Orlando, FL 0 mi19
Dr. Sergio Manubens
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Orlando, FL 0 mi60
Dr. Brett Sasseen
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Orlando, FL 0 mi25