Dr. Victor Harding MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 18th, 2015
WORTH the wait.
Dr. Victor was worth the wait. He takes time with each patient, so you have to wait your turn in line. He tries to be fast, but he is happy to answer any and all questions.

August 13th, 2015
Great Doc
I love Dr. Vic he's a really funny guy. I had to reschedule my appointment and the staff was very nice over the phone about it.

July 30th, 2015
Saved my life and my marriage
Dr. Harding takes the time to find things that other doctors would have missed.

June 24th, 2014
good man, found issue saved a life

August 8th, 2013
Very poor operation for a doctor's office
Large turnover of office staff, long waits to see patients, not focused on patient wellness but more concerned about selling wife's side of the business

February 16th, 2012
Worst, most money-hungry and angry doctor I've ever met.
1) came in yelling at me, saying he was "not taking me on as a new pt," angry because I went to his wife's anti-aging office but didn't become a pt., saying he "paid $500 for my labwork." (I didn't order any!)2) required ekg w/out hx of heart issues3) complained he was "losing $15K/mo"4) kept me waiting over an hour5) Got my 2 month old labwk from his wife's office - w/out my permission - and delivered - in an angry voice - what he thought was going to upset me(it didn't ) a death sentence - trying to use his position as a "health practitioner" to scare me, saying I was going to develop diabetes and heart disease, and more.(I was only there to get a referral for a thyroid issue - and have researched it to know most other issues will clear up once I'm on the thyroid supplement!)Very old school - doesn't seem to understand how to listen - or even ask the first question - before delivering his death blow. Mean-spirited to boot.It's clear he's financing his wife's side of the practice, trying to steer clients to her. It says "complementary consultation" on her site, but it's $500-1500 if you become a pt, and $300/mo. All you need is 200 patients to clear $60,000/mo. There are plenty of other MD's who DO "get" the nutrition connection to health, and will steer you down that path - because they actually do care about your well-being. This team does not. There are plenty out there who will prescribe bio-identicals without the extra $5,000/yr! Just look around!

September 27th, 2011
I went to Dr. Harding's office on 3-4 occasions, never saw Dr. Harding only an ARNP. While she was good, I scheduled to see a physician. In addition, the ARNP scheduled me for a multitude of tests without regard to whether I had them performed recently or not. Many of these my insurance company considered to be medically unnecessary. The office did not give me orders for these tests as they only wanted to schedule them inhouse. It seemed the staff was pressured to schedule many tests without regard to their need. They also charged me an office visit and a blood draw charge just to come back in to get my blood drawn. I am sure I have medical conditions that require attention, however, the "push" for extensive testing, the inability to see the physician, and the excessive billing for services made me chose to get my medical care elsewhere.

May 20th, 2011
Very Smart
I have been going to Dr. Harding for 3 years and am constantly amazed by how much time he spends with me to fully discuss my medical problems

April 17th, 2011
Dr. Harding has been my doctor for 5 years and his level of medical knowledge is amazing

April 4th, 2011
Well worth it!
He is well worth the wait! He does not dismiss your concerns when your body is telling you something is wrong. I was refered to him when I moved down to Florida. Now I've relocated but I refuse to switch to some one else. I will gladly continue to take 4 buses to get to his office! Yes, I have to wait-his appts run long, but I just bring a good book.

January 13th, 2011
was fine before he fired the good rnp, then when I got sick and waited 4 hours in his office to see him, he sent me to the er and followed up by sending me and my family that was going to his office letters letting us all know we are no longer patients of his.

May 20th, 2010
Where's the Doctor
When you get Dr. Harding - he is attentive and digs to find your concern. He is caring. The only thing is - he seems to be not be at the office most of the time and you rarely see him there. You meet with his PA's - without a doctor present. They are a good team, but it seems unsettling to go to a doctor's office without a doctor present.