Dr. Victor Harding Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Victor Harding?

Posted on October 31st, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Victor Harding since December. I have no complaints at all! He is very interested in your health and well being. My labs have been showing I am anemic and he sent me to a GI specialist to rule out GI bleeding, because of this I was diagnosed with Celiac disease.

WORTH the wait.

Posted on August 18th, 2015

Dr. Victor was worth the wait. He takes time with each patient, so you have to wait your turn in line. He tries to be fast, but he is happy to answer any and all questions.

Great Doc

Posted on August 13th, 2015

I love Dr. Vic he's a really funny guy. I had to reschedule my appointment and the staff was very nice over the phone about it.

Saved my life and my marriage

Posted on July 30th, 2015

Dr. Harding takes the time to find things that other doctors would have missed.

Posted on June 24th, 2014

good man, found issue saved a life

Very poor operation for a doctor's office

Posted on August 8th, 2013

Large turnover of office staff, long waits to see patients, not focused on patient wellness but more concerned about selling wife's side of the business

Worst, most money-hungry and angry doctor I've ever met.

Posted on February 16th, 2012

1) came in yelling at me, saying he was "not taking me on as a new pt," angry because I went to his wife's anti-aging office but didn't become a pt., saying he "paid $500 for my labwork." (I didn't order any!)2) required ekg w/out hx of heart issues3) complained he was "losing $15K/mo"4) kept me waiting over an hour5) Got my 2 month old labwk from his wife's office - w/out my permission - and delivered - in an angry voice - what he thought was going to upset me(it didn't ) a death sentence - trying to use his position as a "health practitioner" to scare me, saying I was going to develop diabetes and heart disease, and more.(I was only there to get a referral for a thyroid issue - and have researched it to know most other issues will clear up once I'm on the thyroid supplement!)Very old school - doesn't seem to understand how to listen - or even ask the first question - before delivering his death blow. Mean-spirited to boot.It's clear he's financing his wife's side of the practice, trying to steer clients to her. It says "complementary consultation" on her site, but it's $500-1500 if you become a pt, and $300/mo. All you need is 200 patients to clear $60,000/mo. There are plenty of other MD's who DO "get" the nutrition connection to health, and will steer you down that path - because they actually do care about your well-being. This team does not. There are plenty out there who will prescribe bio-identicals without the extra $5,000/yr! Just look around!

Posted on September 27th, 2011

I went to Dr. Harding's office on 3-4 occasions, never saw Dr. Harding only an ARNP. While she was good, I scheduled to see a physician. In addition, the ARNP scheduled me for a multitude of tests without regard to whether I had them performed recently or not. Many of these my insurance company considered to be medically unnecessary. The office did not give me orders for these tests as they only wanted to schedule them inhouse. It seemed the staff was pressured to schedule many tests without regard to their need. They also charged me an office visit and a blood draw charge just to come back in to get my blood drawn. I am sure I have medical conditions that require attention, however, the "push" for extensive testing, the inability to see the physician, and the excessive billing for services made me chose to get my medical care elsewhere.

Very Smart

Posted on May 20th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Harding for 3 years and am constantly amazed by how much time he spends with me to fully discuss my medical problems

Posted on April 17th, 2011

Dr. Harding has been my doctor for 5 years and his level of medical knowledge is amazing

Well worth it!

Posted on April 4th, 2011

He is well worth the wait! He does not dismiss your concerns when your body is telling you something is wrong. I was refered to him when I moved down to Florida. Now I've relocated but I refuse to switch to some one else. I will gladly continue to take 4 buses to get to his office! Yes, I have to wait-his appts run long, but I just bring a good book.

Posted on January 13th, 2011

was fine before he fired the good rnp, then when I got sick and waited 4 hours in his office to see him, he sent me to the er and followed up by sending me and my family that was going to his office letters letting us all know we are no longer patients of his.